We are open weekdays 10.00-4.00 and Saturday 10.00-5.00. We are closed on Tuesdays. If you would rather a one to one appointment we are offering these on certain Sundays throughout the month. We are also offering Car Seat Consultations on Friday from 4pm and Saturday from 9am to save on waiting times when the shop is busy. Please book here :-
For One to One Appointments we are here to help in the usual way, you will have the shop to yourself and be able to browse at your leisure. Each appointment will last up to 1hour 30 minutes and there is no expectation to buy.
For Car Seat Consultations we are able to advise you as to the best seat for your child in your car. We will also try car seats in your car and you are welcome to try your child in the seat too.
Please note that you must use the hand sanitiser provided outside the shop before you enter. You will be asked if you have sanitised your hands. Please understand that we will be taking this approach to ensure the safety of everyone.
How are we protecting you?
The shop has been deep cleaned and we will have the following procedures in place.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used on the way in and out of the shop
- Now that mask wearing is no longer mandatory you are not obliged to wear one, however we will wear a mask if you are wearing one too.
- Daisy Tree staff will maintain a 1 metre distance from you at all times.
- Card payments will be taken
- The card machine will be cleaned regularly
- Daisy Tree staff may be wearing a mask for car seat fittings to protect your in car space and to protect themselves whilst in your car.
- The prams and car seats will be thoroughly cleaned after each demonstration.
- The toilet will be open but under guidelines this must be completely cleaned after every use so please only use it if entirely necessary
What you must do to protect everybody
- You must sanitise your hands on the way in and out of the shop with the sanitiser provided
- You must not come to the shop on a Sunday unless you have an appointment
- You must not come to the shop if you have any Covid -19 symptoms or if you have been in contact with anyone who is displaying Covid-19 symptoms within the last 14 days.
- You must not come to the shop if you are feeling unwell at all
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation and thank you for supporting Daisy Tree.
We look forward to seeing you.