Montessori First Puzzle -The Forest
A puzzle for sensory coordination.Children assemble the sturdy puzzle and have fun inserting the freestanding wooden animals in the appropriate spaces. The puzzle is made with quality materials that are suitable for very young children
- 6 thick card jigsaw pieces
- 5 wooden woodland animals
- Encourages spatial reasoning and imaginative play
- Sturdy pieces, built to last
- Brilliant colours to inspire the senses
Assemble a colourful farmyard puzzle with thick cardboard pieces & wooden animals, made with Montessori methods in mind to stimulate little ones!
What Skills can be Learned?
- Discover the world around us
- Learn the names of woodland animals
- Develop fine motor skills
- Develop imaginative play and story telling
- Develop problem solving skills
- Develop Hand eye coordination
- Develop Spacial awareness
- Develop Sorting Skills
Assemble the thick cardboard jigsaw and then have fun finding the right homes for the animals. The wood animals stand freely as well and are perfect for developing imaginative play and storytelling. This first puzzle, inspired by the Montessori methods provides a multi-sensory approach to learning and cognitive development.
Age 2-4 Years
All orders will be dispatched within 24 hours
Free delivery* on orders over £50