Silicone Suction Plate with Removable Divider- Rose
Starting the weaning journey is an exciting time for both baby and parents. Introducing your children to new tastes and textures and watching them as they gain confidence to feed themselves is very rewarding.
As your child develops and grows, you’ll notice that there is a constant change during their feeding process. Foods that you had no trouble getting them to eat at 8 months, are now deemed disgusting when they’re 2 years old.
Children quickly develop to judge food not only by taste but by texture, appearance and smell.
This is a plate for all stages of little rascals feeding and this is where the removable divider section plate comes into play. It has been purposefully designed to give you the option to serve food in sections during times of ‘fear response’ to food and fussy eating. The sections allow the introduction of new food to seem less daunting.
Section plates are also brilliant for supporting parents to serve up nutritionally balanced meals.
However, not all family favourite meals need three sections and around the 4 year mark, some children deem section plates to be for little kids. This is why the divider is removable
100% LFGB food safe silicone which is non toxic and super easy to clean
Strong suction base which is activated by placing on a clean and non porous surface and pressed down – making it tricky for little ones to remove.
Removable divider to create two plates in one
High and sturdy walls to aid children’s confidence and ability to scoop and pincer grip food
This plate has the highest standard of silicone. They are LFGB food safe silicone which has a more comprehensive and strict food safety testing guidelines. Silicone has excellent temperature and chemical resistance. It’s nontoxic and safe for food and drink.
- BPA, Lead, Phthalates, PVC, Mercury, and Latex free
- Water and stain resistant
- Hypoallergenic and easy to clean
Info and Care
Plate diameter 21.6cm
Before first use, wash in warm soapy water or put in the dishwasher. This is how to care for the product after each use too. Silicone is stain resistant but foods with high colouring such as turmeric and beetroot can be a little stubborn if left for a while before cleaning. We recommend washing immediately and if the stain persists, use biocarbonate soda or vinegar to remove. Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals when cleaning your children’s tableware.
For your child’s safety and health
– Always use this product with adult supervision
– Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness
– Always check food temperature before feeding a child.
– Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature of the food before serving. This product complies with BS EN 14372:2004 safety requirements – the most rigorous European safety standard for infant’s cutlery and feeding utensils. This product has been tested for physical safety and chemical migration
All orders will be dispatched within 24 hours
Free delivery* on orders over £50